Islam/hairs on private parts

QUESTION: Assalamoalaikum,

I want to know I'm an unmarried female. I have been removing the hairs from private parts by using cream. They grow back thicker,more dense and v frequently. I tried using other methods but Ifailed. Can I ask A professional female to do it for me? I read minimum satar is below chest to above knees. But I'm v confused. Islam loves cleanliness... Please guideme. JazakaAllah

ANSWER: Dear Sister,
As an ex student of science I would like to inform you that it is a common problem for male and female both. Yes you can take the service of a professional woman in the matter but it will be better if she is a Muslim.  According authentic Hadish Sharif, cleanness is half of Iman (faith). What you have mentioned about "Satar" is for male but for a female she has to cover her entire body except face and wrist. Please feel free to contact me for any clarification.

QUESTION: JazakaAllah for the answer!
By satar , I meant minimum satar from a female. I read on several other posts that you can't ask another female to do it for you. That is why I was confused. Secondly I will try my best. But most of the women working as professionals are christians. Thank you v. Much. May Allah guide us to the right path. Can you plz assure me with hadiths or references that it is allowed. Please.

Sister, after consulting and going through authentic Hadis Sharif,with the full responsibility I repeat and reiterate that a female is allowed to take help of another woman to have the hair of her private parts removed.  No harm even the said woman is non Muslim. It is makruh to allow them to grow for more than 4- days.

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate

By the Grace of Almighty Allah,being the only person in the world who is qualified Moulvi(Passed the Alim Examination Conducted By Madrasa Education Board) with Degrees in Science and Law I am,MASHALLAH,able to answer any question on Islamic Religion.That apart,I was in charge of Legal,Calcutta Office of Custodian of Enemy,Govt of India and Export Inspection Agency,Calcuuta, Ministry of Commerce,Govt of India from where I have retired on 31.3.2010,It is also therefore possible for me to answer questions on Indian Civil Law and Service Matters. Md.Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc,LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate Md,Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc, LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate

Stated in the above field.

Stated above

1. Quran-o-Hadis-er Aloke Pita-o-Matar Martoba (Bengali) 2. Milad Sharif (Transliterated to Bengali) 3. Shaheed-e-Karbala(Bengali) 4. Hazarat Maula Ali Muishkil Kusha -o- Papi Mabiya -o- Duschoroitro Taslima Nasrin(Bengali) 5. Ahl-e-Bayt Pak (AS) -o- Jahannami Mua'wiyah-o-Yazid (Bengali)

B.Sc, LLB, Alim(Cal)