Islam/Jumma Prayers

Question
Is it compulsory to perform Zuhr prayer after Salat al Jumma? if yes,what are the recommended surat to be recited?

Answer
BISMILLAHIR RAHMAN-O-RAHIM'
Assalam-O-Alaikum'
According to some scholars it is compulsory whereas renowned Shia Scholar Ayatullah Sistani  said that SALATUL JUMMAH is sufficient and there is no need to perform Salat al-Zuhr. But as a matter of precaution this could be prayed after Jumma. Recommended Suras: In the First Rakat SURA AL HAMD and then Sura Al-JUMMA and in Second RAKAT, after Sura AL-HAMD, SURA AL-MUNAFIQUN to be recited.
Md.Zia-ul-Haque,
Alim and Advocate

Islam

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate