QUESTION: If someone laughs at a joke that is about kufr, but they tried their best not to laugh, and they don't agree with what was said, does this make them a kafir?

ANSWER: Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

A nice question !

What was the exact joke please I need to know before giving you any comments.
Please don't feel shy and explain in the best detail possible.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

QUESTION: I forgot.. but I know it wasn't something that was really bad. And i remember that its something that I would never say or accept. But can't remember the actual statment. There was one time when someone typed 'omfg' which means oh my f****** God' which I know is haram, and I smiled but I would never say that, and I didn't accept it, and I know Allah judges a persons intention, and in my heart I would never say such a thing.

Its really very very bad. Shaitan has put bad words in almost everybodys tongue and intentionally or un-intentionally people are used to saying things which may kick them out of the fold of islam.

This is the reason muslims are advised to

[Ale Imran 3:104] Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: They are the ones to attain felicity.

[Ale Imran 3:105] Be not like those who are divided amongst themselves and fall into disputations after receiving Clear Signs: For them is a dreadful penalty.

So if you come across any such situation were people speak using objectionable/fowl/inappropriate language - please stop them.

[Quran 17:53] And say to My slaves that they should (only) say those words that are the best. (Because) Shaitan (Satan) verily, sows disagreements among them. Surely, Shaitan (Satan) is to man an open enemy.

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.