This is a really embarrassing question and I am shy to ask people so
I have been manstrubating for like only two years, but not SOO much, I always search to find an answer if it was haram or not and some says it's not and some does, so I continued anyway, when I was reading the Quran and I came across on sexual desires, so I got scared if I did the wrong thing by manstrubating, just today I read that it is haram and I am sooo scared for the punishment, I recently have been trying to build up my iman and stopped to manstrubates but I used to have wet dirty dreams which lead to  manstrubating, I'm a girl and I'm not married or anything as I'm still young.i feel so guilty and dirty.The overall question, what could I do so I don't get punished and what did I do, is it haram? Please reply in simple terms
Ja shak Allah wa khair

Assalam-o-Al;aikum Sister,
You are is haram. However it is good that you are repenting for the sin you have committed as the situation appears had been beyond your control. Kindly pray to Allah so that He may forgive you. Allah is all knowing all hearing. Allah likes and desires to forgive His servants. INSHALLAH Almighty Allah will forgive you. Meanwhile please get/find a suitable groom for marriage. I will also INSHALLAH Pray to Allah to forgive you.

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate

By the Grace of Almighty Allah,being the only person in the world who is qualified Moulvi(Passed the Alim Examination Conducted By Madrasa Education Board) with Degrees in Science and Law I am,MASHALLAH,able to answer any question on Islamic Religion.That apart,I was in charge of Legal,Calcutta Office of Custodian of Enemy,Govt of India and Export Inspection Agency,Calcuuta, Ministry of Commerce,Govt of India from where I have retired on 31.3.2010,It is also therefore possible for me to answer questions on Indian Civil Law and Service Matters. Md.Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc,LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate Md,Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc, LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate

Stated in the above field.

Stated above

1. Quran-o-Hadis-er Aloke Pita-o-Matar Martoba (Bengali) 2. Milad Sharif (Transliterated to Bengali) 3. Shaheed-e-Karbala(Bengali) 4. Hazarat Maula Ali Muishkil Kusha -o- Papi Mabiya -o- Duschoroitro Taslima Nasrin(Bengali) 5. Ahl-e-Bayt Pak (AS) -o- Jahannami Mua'wiyah-o-Yazid (Bengali)

B.Sc, LLB, Alim(Cal)