Islam/I need help with marriage

A boy proposed to me so after the estikhara salat, My heart decided on him and I agreed. But we can't get engaged untill October, so we both have to wait untill then, we are still in College and our final examinations are next and I cant stop thinking about him and that makes me not study, I donr know what to do? I need help.... God bless you

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

Its great to learn about the proposal and the estikhara. But this is all infatuation and nothing related to what we may assume a potential marriage partner.

You need to take advice of your elders - specially your parents or guardians. These are the ones who can talk by experience and approve the would be groom in question.

Therefore I will ask you to stay away from any such inclinations which may in future hurt you or become a cause of grief or sorrow.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.