Islam/polygamy marriage

Assalam mualaykum brother.. An egyptian man is wants to marry me and I am a black african from Nigeria. we are working in the same place.. He his interested in me but have not yet proposed to me because he wants to find out more about me. The problem is his friends are discouraging him simply because am a black & told him am a mushrikinat... God knows am a good single muslimah & am praying 4 a husband to marry & I don't believe in any haram relationship.. I know Allah has answered my prayers & he is testing my faith.. Please what advice can you give me because am afarid and confused &  don't know how safe polygamy marriage will be...Thank you

Dear Sister,
The Egyptian boy is interested to marry you and therefore how do call this as polygamy. Is that boy already married? If not then you can not term it as polygamy. Let me pray to Allah so that the boy may marry very soon.

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate

By the Grace of Almighty Allah,being the only person in the world who is qualified Moulvi(Passed the Alim Examination Conducted By Madrasa Education Board) with Degrees in Science and Law I am,MASHALLAH,able to answer any question on Islamic Religion.That apart,I was in charge of Legal,Calcutta Office of Custodian of Enemy,Govt of India and Export Inspection Agency,Calcuuta, Ministry of Commerce,Govt of India from where I have retired on 31.3.2010,It is also therefore possible for me to answer questions on Indian Civil Law and Service Matters. Md.Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc,LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate Md,Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc, LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate

Stated in the above field.

Stated above

1. Quran-o-Hadis-er Aloke Pita-o-Matar Martoba (Bengali) 2. Milad Sharif (Transliterated to Bengali) 3. Shaheed-e-Karbala(Bengali) 4. Hazarat Maula Ali Muishkil Kusha -o- Papi Mabiya -o- Duschoroitro Taslima Nasrin(Bengali) 5. Ahl-e-Bayt Pak (AS) -o- Jahannami Mua'wiyah-o-Yazid (Bengali)

B.Sc, LLB, Alim(Cal)