Islam/Related marriage with beautiful muhmin girl

Question
Dear brother ASAK,

Im muhmin from Poona. i love quran and Urantia book(do u heard that?). Im looking a girl with beauty. upto now im not at all getting any cute girl to marry.im also good looking.
even she is not so much deeni also no problem to me.

even she is  less faithful also no problem.i can train her to develope to faith. but now im frustrated still im not finding either christian or muslim(beautyful girl) to marry.

im very much worried and stressful but no more help from allah side. Bangaladeshi Saudi or Irani muslim girls are ok to me. some how i have to achieve

Mr.Y

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam!

The Almighty Allah is not on your side because you are obsessed so much towards physical beauty in your mate that you are not minding her little knowledge of Islam or not practising
Islam.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam for rest of our life as per the Koran.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed