Islam/saying in sha Allah

I Recently read that a person should type the word 'in sha Allah' in three different words because if its all together it means to create Allah (aoothobillah) I also researched this matter, and there's a long article about it on the internet. Is this correct?

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

I have not found anything in hadeeth which sheds some light on this issue. Therefore I cannot confirm how to write inshAllah !!

But the intent in the heart is what Allah sees. If we intent it means " if Allah wills" then there is nothing wrong in how we write and how we pronounce.

Allah explains in the Quran -

[Baqara 2:225 Allah/God will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts; and He is Oft-forgiving, Most Forbearing.

[Quran 2:177] It is not righteousness that you turn your faces Towards east or West; but it is righteousness- to believe in Allah (God) and the Last Day, and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves;...

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.