What are the differences between Zaidiyya, Ismaliya, Gullat and Imamiya?

Brother Younus,
In my opinion Muslims are those who follow all the Teachings of Prophet Muhammed (S.W.A) truly and faithfully. Prophet (S.W.A) had said that His Successors would be twelve Imams. Muslims who believe in it are called twelvers i.e. Isna Ashari. However Zaidyya and Ismailiyya Sects do not believe in all the twelve Imams but they do believe in few of them. Guullat Sects are not much known and they are not very clear about their own faith.However, whosoever goes against TAWHEED is not a MUSLIM. Let me make it clear that I am a Muslim but neither SHIA nor SUNNI but I do say without any hesitation and believe that PANJATAN-E-PAK are so much powerful that THEY can send any MUSLIM to JANNAT and that Twelve Imams are free from all sin(s) and possess same power.
Md.Zia-ul-Haque, B.Sc, LLB, Alim (Cal)
Alim and Advocate  

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate

By the Grace of Almighty Allah,being the only person in the world who is qualified Moulvi(Passed the Alim Examination Conducted By Madrasa Education Board) with Degrees in Science and Law I am,MASHALLAH,able to answer any question on Islamic Religion.That apart,I was in charge of Legal,Calcutta Office of Custodian of Enemy,Govt of India and Export Inspection Agency,Calcuuta, Ministry of Commerce,Govt of India from where I have retired on 31.3.2010,It is also therefore possible for me to answer questions on Indian Civil Law and Service Matters. Md.Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc,LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate Md,Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc, LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate

Stated in the above field.

Stated above

1. Quran-o-Hadis-er Aloke Pita-o-Matar Martoba (Bengali) 2. Milad Sharif (Transliterated to Bengali) 3. Shaheed-e-Karbala(Bengali) 4. Hazarat Maula Ali Muishkil Kusha -o- Papi Mabiya -o- Duschoroitro Taslima Nasrin(Bengali) 5. Ahl-e-Bayt Pak (AS) -o- Jahannami Mua'wiyah-o-Yazid (Bengali)

B.Sc, LLB, Alim(Cal)