Islam/sects

Question
What are the differences between Zaidiyya, Ismaliya, Gullat and Imamiya?

Answer
BISMILLAHIR RAHMAN-O-RAHIM
ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM,
Brother Younus,
In my opinion Muslims are those who follow all the Teachings of Prophet Muhammed (S.W.A) truly and faithfully. Prophet (S.W.A) had said that His Successors would be twelve Imams. Muslims who believe in it are called twelvers i.e. Isna Ashari. However Zaidyya and Ismailiyya Sects do not believe in all the twelve Imams but they do believe in few of them. Guullat Sects are not much known and they are not very clear about their own faith.However, whosoever goes against TAWHEED is not a MUSLIM. Let me make it clear that I am a Muslim but neither SHIA nor SUNNI but I do say without any hesitation and believe that PANJATAN-E-PAK are so much powerful that THEY can send any MUSLIM to JANNAT and that Twelve Imams are free from all sin(s) and possess same power.
Md.Zia-ul-Haque, B.Sc, LLB, Alim (Cal)
Alim and Advocate  

Islam

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate