Islam/Shia Faith

Question
Sir,

If you have knowledge about Shia sect then kindly answer the followibg two questions:

1. It is said tjat before reciting NAAD-E-ALI Dua, ome should recite Darood Sharif. What is that Darood Sharif?

2. Can a woman get her daughter from an earlier marriage to marry her second husband's son, who is not from this marriage.

Answer
Assalam-O-Alaikum,
Let me tell you that neither I am a Shia nor a Sunni nor do I belong to any particular Sect but I am just a Muslim.
Ans to Question No.1 : There are many Darud Sharifs but I am giving you a very Short Darud Sharif which is " ALLAHUMA SALLE ALA MUHAMMED WA AALE MUHAMMED. It is one of the greatest Duas and the reward of it is greater than we can imagine. Recommended to Recite 100 times a day.

Answer to Question No.2: It is permissible.
Md.Zia-ul-Haque
Alim & Advocate

Islam

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate