Islam/Shia Faith

If you have knowledge about Shia sect then kindly answer the followibg two questions:

1. It is said tjat before reciting NAAD-E-ALI Dua, ome should recite Darood Sharif. What is that Darood Sharif?

2. Can a woman get her daughter from an earlier marriage to marry her second husband's son, who is not from this marriage.

Let me tell you that neither I am a Shia nor a Sunni nor do I belong to any particular Sect but I am just a Muslim.
Ans to Question No.1 : There are many Darud Sharifs but I am giving you a very Short Darud Sharif which is " ALLAHUMA SALLE ALA MUHAMMED WA AALE MUHAMMED. It is one of the greatest Duas and the reward of it is greater than we can imagine. Recommended to Recite 100 times a day.

Answer to Question No.2: It is permissible.
Alim & Advocate

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate

By the Grace of Almighty Allah,being the only person in the world who is qualified Moulvi(Passed the Alim Examination Conducted By Madrasa Education Board) with Degrees in Science and Law I am,MASHALLAH,able to answer any question on Islamic Religion.That apart,I was in charge of Legal,Calcutta Office of Custodian of Enemy,Govt of India and Export Inspection Agency,Calcuuta, Ministry of Commerce,Govt of India from where I have retired on 31.3.2010,It is also therefore possible for me to answer questions on Indian Civil Law and Service Matters. Md.Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc,LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate Md,Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc, LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate

Stated in the above field.

Stated above

1. Quran-o-Hadis-er Aloke Pita-o-Matar Martoba (Bengali) 2. Milad Sharif (Transliterated to Bengali) 3. Shaheed-e-Karbala(Bengali) 4. Hazarat Maula Ali Muishkil Kusha -o- Papi Mabiya -o- Duschoroitro Taslima Nasrin(Bengali) 5. Ahl-e-Bayt Pak (AS) -o- Jahannami Mua'wiyah-o-Yazid (Bengali)

B.Sc, LLB, Alim(Cal)