Assalam O Eliqum
  I asked you the question that
         "My wife Want To Make tattoo of my name
         with very small size of writing on her
         upper palm,Is It Permissible"
     you answered Sir that "Yes She Can" Sir, will you make
    possible for me that you tell me the Ayah's of Qur'an which
    telling us about tattoo and Sir is she make tattoo in her
    palm only or any part of her body, any type of tattoo
    including pictures of hearts, flowers etc,of any size??
    Sir, Basically what Qur'an told us About Tattoos In Islam

Please Answer In Detail Sir, Azam Mohammaed

Allah Hafi

Wallaikum As Salaam!

Koran is not meant to talk about Tatoos etc, The Almighty Allah informs us through Koran about
the Shahadah, Fast, Zakat, Salat and Hajj and religious duties & rights & few rituals.

Further, Koran talks about the doomsday, virtues and Sin, Hell & Paradise, prohibition of
certain food items, on intoxication/intoxicants, marriage, divorce, women's right, property
distribution, Satan & Kafirs, warnings, past incidents, future & present and about important
prophets in the mankind so far, way of living and many important things that do not change or
link to/with time.

Looks like your wife is Tatoo freak and if both of you likes and enjoying the tattoos, just
don't get obsessed about it by misusing it ending up abusing of the skin that can lead to skin

Do not get tattoos on areas/parts that are visible and attracts non maharam's attention.

And, please both of you seems to be well educated, hence read Koran in the language you best
understand, so that you don't have to depend on people like me to get clarifications on these

For speedy answers, please add my cell No. +919849026154 on whatsapp, wechat, Viber, Tango or
Skype to get answers faster.
May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce