Islam/anal sex

Question
I know anal sex is not allowed in Islam and is regarded as major sin but my question is "if a muslim man makes anal sex; what is the kafara...?????"
"What if a muslim man yearns for anal sex just to avoid making his wife pregnant again right after delivery of a baby?"

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded to wish each other with a salaam as and when we come across or write
to each other.

Anal sex is not allowed means it's not allowed and paying Kafra each time having anal sex is not
the solution, but defying the Almighty Allah's command.

There are ways to satisfy a man's sexual urge after the spouse delivery, it need not necessarily
has to be through anal sex, we are human and not animals that cannot bear with patience & defies
the Almighty Allah's command.

If you have already had anal sex with your wife, just beg/pray to the Almighty Allah to forgive
you and if it satisfies your conscience from the guilt/sin, then feed/help the poor.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of
Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed