Islam/Black magic

Question
Assalamu allaikum hazrath!
Iam from india iam a student  i go to college and in the evening i go for work but some of my relatives has done some black magic on me due to this i have failed in my exams now my second semester exams is very near i dont have intrest in studying but i wannt to success in my exam but iam not concentrating at all plz help me i want to pass in my exam plz tel me what to do even i offer regular prayer but unformately i have failed in my previous exam plz help for god sake....

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam!

Well, no black magic spell can make a person fail in a exam if that person has studied well &
worked hard.

Find out which questions you couldn't answer well and prepare yourself well for the next attempt
as well as take a break from work to prepare well and Inshallah you will definitely get through
your exams with flying colors.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed