Islam/What is the name of the one true God YHWH or ALLAH?

Question
QUESTION: Muslims are enjoined to say to bani Israel:

"... We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one ..." 29:46

"Say, "O People of the Scripture, come to a word that is the same between us and you - that we will not worship except Allah and not associate anything with Him ... " 3:64

The Jew's reply:

I worship al-ilaha (the God) in the name YHWH (written more than 6800 times in the Torah) and call Him Allah (Allah is a contracted word a shortened form of writing and pronouncing the Arabic words Al-ilaha) ... has Allah told you about His name YHWH?

Muslims need to tackle questions like this head on if they are to call people to worship al-ilaha the God in the name Allah.

So, simply has Allah told Muslims about His name YHWH?

ANSWER: Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Assalmalaikum

Dear Brother,

a complicated question with a simple answer.

[Quran 7:180] The most beautiful names belong to Allah/God: so call on him by them; but shun such men as use profanity in his names: for what they do, they will soon be requited.

[Quran 7:181] Of those We have created are people who direct (others) with truth. And dispense justice therewith.

[Quran 7:182] Those who reject Our signs, We shall gradually visit with punishment, in ways they perceive not;

[Quran 7:183] Respite will I grant unto them: for My scheme is strong (and unfailing).

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

rg
Ahmer

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

hijab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg3C1WpX3N8

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIcl0ZAF6ZU

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atOexGJC88U

love affairs & Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9xAj7Aeg-w

Riba
http://www.dailymotion.com/islamnatural

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

QUESTION: We as a people of need must thank you for your quest to help others with need, but I have to advice you that help and charity begins at home, so you will do well if you start by helping yourself answer as you said “a complicated question with a simple answer.”

The Question:
"So, simply has Allah told Muslims about His name YHWH?"

I fail, no not fail, but astonished that you presented the following verses as if they have any bearing to answering the question:

I must conclude that you failed to comprehend a simple question allowing it to complicate your mind thus convoluting your thinking as clearly demonstrated by your lack of reply.

Shame! You have not even attempted to reply to the question. Is it ignorance or apparent denial to comprehend and internalise what is ask of you to think and answer.

THINK! You are the poorer for offering NOTHING to help people, as you say, in need. You NEED to answer the question with honesty and sincerity without aversion and diversion.

Based on your response, the Jew is correct and right to say to Muslims:
“My God YHWH and your god Allah is NOT one and the same. Your god is a fake, your god does not even know the ONE TRUE NAME YHWH of the ONE TRUE GOD I worship, yet alone for your god to be commanding you to come and say to bani Israel the following:
"... Say: We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one ..." 29:46

"Say, "O People of the Scripture, come to a word that is the same between us and you - that we will not worship except Allah and not associate anything with Him ... " 3:64. “

The Jew is also right to point out and educate Muslims and further say:
"My God  the ONE TRUE GOD is YHWH. Your supreme god the impostor is Allah the same god worship by pagan Arabs along with his daughters Allat, Aluzza and Mannat together with 360 other lesser gods. When did Muslims delude themselves metamorphosing their ancestral Arabian pagan god assimilating their imagined god with the ONE TRUE GOD YHWH.

?? How is Allah the same as YHWH ?? It is abundantly clear that YHWH is the ONE TRUE GOD. Allah is the impostor created by deluded forsaken minds.

Going by your earlier response I do not expect you or Muslims to answer this question either, because the truth is that how can your imagined non existent Allah know the name YHWH (the name is only written more than 6800 times in the revealed Scripture of the ONE TRUE GOD YHWH), but then Jews are reminded that your prophet Mohammed said to have taught Islam and taught the worship of Allah could not read, he was illiterate, explains much about your lack of understanding and comprehension demonstrated in your response which can neither be said to be a reply yet alone an answer lacking the basic comprehension of what is asked.

Shalom/Sallam/Peace
P.S.
Please, please please STOP STOP STOP saying your God Allah and the ONE TRUE GOD YHWH are one and the same ... because simply they are NOT. Allah does not even know the name of the ONE TRUE GOD YHWH

ANSWER: Dear Brother Baz,

Thanks for your comments. I am sorry my answer was not upto the mark.

Actually I always refrain from putting any personal inputs ....so therefore directly quoted from the Quran.

Sorry I have not read the books of Jews so do not have idea of YHWH.

However Its important to know who is Allah through the Quran - the only book which is intact in its original Arabic form.

[Quran 1:2] Praise be to Allah (God), the Cherisher and Sustainer of the world.
[Quran 1:3] Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
[Quran 1:4] Master of the Day of Judgment.

[Quran 2:255] Allah (God)! There is no Allah (God) but He, the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permits ? He knows what (appears to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He wills. His Throne does extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory).

[Quran 2:256] Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah (God) has grasped the most trustworthy hand- hold, that never breaks. And Allah (God) hears and knows all things.

Now I will request you to send me verses from your holy book that best describes your God.

Further ....

2:2 This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah (God);
2:3 Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them;
2:4 And who believe in the Revelation sent to you, and sent before thy time, and (in their hearts) have the assurance of the Hereafter.
2:5 They are on (true) guidance, from their Lord, and it is these who will prosper.

regards
ahmer

QUESTION: You say
"Actually I always refrain from putting any personal inputs ....so therefore directly quoted from the Quran."

What an expert !!!

Expert in copy and paste without comprehending the question asked nor giving the correct response, regurgitating irrelevant verses even when challenged and advised to think about the question.

This expert as all Muslims are deluded to believe that Allah is the one and the same as the ONE TRUE GOD YHWH worshipped by Jews.

I urge all to read what is asked and the response given and judge for yourself without bias.

Answer
Dear Mr Baz.

I am sorry but these are your comments as you have nothing to quote from your holy book. You are just running around with empty mind and empty thoughts and you are feeling threatened by the truth of the Quran.

Allah says in the quran

[Quran 17:81] And say: "Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

[Baqara 2:204] There is the type of man whose speech about this world's life May dazzle you, and he calls Allah/God to witness about what is in his heart; yet is he the most contentious of enemies.

[Baqara 2:205] When he turns his back, His aim everywhere is to spread mischief through the earth and destroy crops and cattle. But Allah/God loveth not mischief.

[Baqara 2:206] When it is said to him, "Fear Allah/God", He is led by arrogance to (more) crime. Enough for him is Hell;-An evil bed indeed (To lie on)!

Regards
Ahmer

Islam

Ahmer