Islam/qaza salat

Asak, I have many years of qaza salahs left and I want to get them done.But have recently thot of offering tahajjud , but have read that voluntary prayers are not accepted if one has qaza if I offer qaza salat during time of tahajjud then I shud offer it as qaza only or can I offer tahjjud n it will b accepted. And if I offer qaza during tahjjud will the reward for tahajjud be given to me? How shud I count my qaza salat bcz I dnt knw how many are supposed to be offered.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother/Sister,

According to one hadith you have to make-up for the missed fardh prayers.

Bukhari Volumn 001, Book 010, Hadith Number 571.
Narated By Anas : The Prophet said, "If anyone forgets a prayer he should pray that prayer when he remembers it. There is no expiation except to pray the same." Then he recited: "Establish prayer for My (i.e. Allah's) remembrance." (20.14).

Qazaa comes first ... so kindly complete them first.

AbuDawud Book 002, Hadith Number 0863.
Narated By AbuHurayrah

The first thing about which the people will be called to account out of their actions on the Day of Judgment is prayer. Our Lord, the Exalted, will say to the angels - though He knows better: Look into the prayer of My servant and see whether he has offered it perfectly or imperfectly. If it is perfect, that will be recorded perfect.

If it is defective, He will say: See there are some optional prayers offered by My servant. If there are optional prayer to his credit, He will say: Compensate the obligatory prayer by the optional prayer for My servant. Then all the actions will be considered similarly.

AbuDawud Book 002, Hadith Number 0492.
Chapter : Not known.

Narated By Sa'id : and the narrator Musa said: As far as Amr thinks, the Prophet (pbuh) said: The whole earth is a place of prayer except public baths and graveyards.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.