Islam/Shab e baraat

Asalamu alaikum

what is the reality of shab e baraat ( 14-15 shaban night)

shabe baraat/shabe barat

The Quran was not revealed in shabe baraat but was revealed in Shab Qadr as the Quran states.

[97:1] Verily, We have sent it down in the Night of Al-Qadr
[2:185] The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Qur'an

The Surah that some people claim that is 15 Shaban (Shabe baraat)

[44:1] Ha-Mim.
[44:2] By the Book that makes things clear;-
[44:3] We sent it down during a Blessed Night: for We (ever) wish to warn (against Evil).
[44:4] In the (Night) is made distinct every affair of wisdom.

There is great misconception about shabe baraat. People say salaam to Prophet and use wasila in prayer (which is Shirk !! )

However many ignorant people fail to understand this and do un-islamic activities.

Below are the authentic hadiths for shaban.

Muslim Book 006, Hadith Number 2582.
Chapter : The fasts observed by the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) besides Ramadhan.

'Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) did not observe fast in any month of the youar more than in the month of Sha'ban, and used to say: Do as many deeds as you are capable of doing, for Allah will not become weary (of giving you reward), but you would be tired (of doing good deeds); and he also said: The deed liked most by Allah is one to which the doer adheres constantly even if it is small.

Muslim Book 006, Hadith Number 2549.
Chapter : Permissibility of completing the fasts of Ramadhan before the commencement of the coming Ramadhan.

Abu Salama reported: I heard 'Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) as saying: I had to complete some of the fasts of Ramadan, but I could not do it but during the month of Sha'ban due to my duties to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) or with the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him).

AbuDawud Book 007, Hadith Number 2426.
Chapter : Not known.

Narated By Muslim al-Qurashi : I asked or someone asked the Prophet (pbuh) about perpetual fasting. He replied: You have a duty to your family. Fast during Ramadan and the following month, and every Wednesday and Thursday. You will then have observed a perpetual fast.

AbuDawud Book 007, Hadith Number 2430.
Chapter : Not known.

Narated By Usamah ibn Zayd : The client of Usamah ibn Zayd said that he went along with Usamah to Wadi al-Qura in pursuit of his camels. He would fast on Monday and Thursday. His client said to him: Why do you fast on Monday and Thursday, while you are an old man? He said: The Prophet of Allah (pbuh) used to fast on Monday and Thursday. When he was asked about it, he said: The works of the servants (of Allah) are presented (to Allah) on Monday and Thursday.

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.