Islam/What si the ONE TRUE NAME of the ONE TRUE GOD YHWH or Allah?

Question
Muslims are enjoined to say to bani Israel:

"... we believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one ..." 29:46

"Say, "O People of the Scripture, come to a word that is the same between us and you - that we will not worship except Allah and not associate anything with Him ... " 3:64

The Jew's immediate reply:

I worship al-ilaha (the One True God) in the One True Name YHWH (written more than 6800 times in the Torah) and call Him Allah (Allah is a contracted Arabic word a shortened form of writing and pronouncing the Arabic words Al-ilaha meaning the god) ... has Allah told you about His name YHWH?

Muslims need to tackle questions like this head on if they are to call people to worship al-ilaha/the God in the name Allah.

So, simply has Allah told Muslims about His name YHWH ?

I urge you to address the question and answer it directly and not to beat around the bush.

Answer
ANSWER: ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

Actually, I am traveling on some dawah activities Inshaa Allaah - I apologize for not being able to answer your question at this time - please forgive me for that Inshaa Allaah-  as soon as I have some availability , I will try to answer your question Inshaa Allaah -however, please do not hesitate to send me a reminder  Inshaa Allaah

In the meantime, please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

--

Islam

Islamic Scholar