Islam/Zina.. (fulfilling desires)

Question
Assalamualaikum

I do understand that masterbating is not allowed in Islam.. except for certain times when one is scared of commiting a bigger sin like zina. For zina i have read so much but still things are not certainly clear to me. I read in one book that even looking at a na-mehram is a sin.. if you look at him one time its fine (underliberately) but second time is a sin. But a friend of mine told me that Hazrat Mohammad (saw) explained sahaba karam (r.a) zina by placing a pen in the ink pot as zinah..  means a complete consummation (physical intercourse)
I try my level best to change my mind from certain things... I dont watch any such wrong videos.. or songs or movies. Yet the sense is sometimes so strong that it is impossible for me to handle it. It is very difficult for me to tell my parents to get me married because things get very difficult. I am still studying and they want me to complete it before I get married. But i am very scared..
I read in another book that fasting helps you stop these impulses of (sexual desires) but how do we fast? everyday? and for how long?
what is the age in islam that a girl or boy should be married by then?

Answer
ANSWER: ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

Actually, I am out of the country  on a Dawah trip Inshaa Allaah - I apologize for not being able to answer your question at this time - please forgive me for that Inshaa Allaah-  as soon as I have some availability , I will try to answer your question Inshaa Allaah -however, please do not hesitate to send me a reminder  Inshaa Allaah

In the meantime, please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

--

Islam

Islamic Scholar