Islam/99 names of Allah

Salam. I want to ask a question about 99 namesof Allah. I already had read the hadith of the Prophet (SAW) and downloaded many books. But i am confused, because in some books there are more than 99 names. So is the hadith related to any 99 names from the names of Allah or specific names. If specific please let me know them.JAZAKA ALLAH KHAIR.

As Salaam Alaikum & Ramadan Kareem!

Why do you want to waste your time trying reconcile 99 names of the Almighty Allah, instead read
Koran in the language you best understand and follow by being steadfast in salat, zakat and fast
to lead a righteous life.

If you keep referring hadith for the 99 names of the Almighty Allah, you will be spend the rest
of your life but will never reconcile or match or reconcile the 99 number in the hadiths that
exists. Instead just stick to the Koran to gain worldly knowledge by understanding the contents.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce