Islam/cleaning everyplace I sit?

There is some fluid that comes out from my anus when sometimes I pass gas or I feel like defeacating or when I wake up from sleeping as I feel that the area around my anus has gotten wet and when they touch my pajama they get wet but dry up pretty much is odorless and doesn’t stain my pajama but when I touch my anal region I feel wet but it is very little fluid.i would like to ask if I need to clean every place where I sit and should I wash the my bed sheet  there is no mark on it?plz help it is very problematic because I feel that every place I have sat down is unclean.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Kindly see a doctor...and start a treatment for this fluid.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.