Islam/My dreams

Assalamu alaikum sir,
   Iam a muslim girl who is studying in +2 ...i had taken science and my wish is to be a doctor. Iam not too good or not tooo bad in my studies.....iam an average and above nwadays iam fully worry on two things one is my parents wont allow me to study full coz muslims only think dr childs marraige not education.....sir I want to study  how can I ride towards my aim....???????
And also ne thing as every teenager I also fall in love with an excellent muslim boy he Is smart and shows me good path.....aftr his arrive I study lot of things in my life which my parents ever teach parents didnt study too much coz of dr life difficulties at tht time.......i cant loose my love any time coz he is such a wonderful person that allah send towards me.....
Sir please help me think as a sis ... :(

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

For the can talk to your parents and do dua to Allah.

for the love affair...its not good as it might lead you to sinning.

love affairs and islam

Shaitan is playing with your tender/innocent/young heart. He will get you trapped in a love affair, which may never be successfull and then you will burn inside with the feelings of lost/failed/broken affair and will spend part of your life in pain and remembering that person whome you can never achieve.

Please immediately do tauba to Allah and seek his help from shaitan - the outcaset/rejected whose sould duty is to attack the followers of Allah.

If you have spare time then try to spread the Quran teachings to others. This will help you become stronger in Deen.

Quran [41:33] Who is better in speech than one who calls (men) to Allah, works righteousness, and says, "I am of those who bow in Islam?"

Quran [31:8-9] For those who believe and work righteous deeds, there will be Gardens of Bliss, To dwell therein. The promise of Allah is true: and He is Exalted in power, Wise.

Quran [13:23,24] Gardens of perpetual bliss: they shall enter there, as well as the righteous among their fathers, their spouses, and their offspring: and angels shall enter unto them from every gate (with the salutation): "Peace unto you for that you persevered in patience! Now how excellent is the final Home!"

Quran [3:173] - husbuna'llahu wa ni'ma'l-wakeel - Allah is enough for us and an excellent guardian"

Quran [22.78] And strive hard in (the way of) Allah, (such) a striving a is due to Him; He has chosen you and has not laid upon you an hardship in religion; the faith of your father Ibrahim; He named you Muslims before and in this, that the Apostle may be a bearer of witness to you, and you may be bearers of witness to the people; therefore keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and hold fast by Allah; He is your Guardian; how excellent the Guardian and how excellent the Helper!

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.