Islam/can i fast n pray after misscarriage?

Question
asalam0alikum,i had recently miscarry a baby of 3 months. he was a baby boy and fully formed . so my question is my bleeding is stopped now i have done ghusal can i do fast and offer prayer Now in this condition or should i have to wait for 40 days ??? reply me ASAP please i really wana do fast and offer namaz.
Paras Yahya Junejo.

Answer
Peace to you!

Dear Paras,

Thanks for your message. I am sorry to hear about your troubles. As clearly mentioned in my description, I am a follower of Jesus and my expertise is ONLY in answering questions Muslims have regarding Jesus, the Injeel, Zabur, Torah, how to get forgiveness, or the perspective of followers of Jesus on questions Muslims ask.

Accordingly, Jesus says in the Injeel that what makes us inpure is what comes from the heart, not from outside the body. Evil thoughts, lust, etc. come from inside the body. It is they that make us unclean before God. Such things that really count before God and separate us from him can not be fought against washing oneself before prayer or not fasting.  

For possible later reference please visit:

www.christianityexplained.net

The reason for me being in the Islam section is that Muslims usually learn about Christianity from Muslims. That is bad academic scholarship and leads to great misunderstandings. If you have a question about an illness you go to a medical doctor not to someone who has a PhD in computing. Similarly, if you have a question about Christianity you must go to a follower of Jesus not to a Muslim. I am here to conveniently offer the removal of misunderstandings.

Alternatively, I do offer an e-mail correspondence course on the main message of the Holy Bible. The first lesson explores what the Quran says about the Torah and Injeel and whether they are still reliable. Would you like to do this study?

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further help in any of the above.

Sincerely,

A. Abraham

Islam

A. Abraham