Islam/Hadith about practising after investigation

Assalam-o-alaikum! Kindly give me the authenticity of A hadith whihch is quoted to me that on the day of judgment Allah (swt) will say to farmer "When you buy a pot, you always checked it because it has importance to you, but your never investigate in Deen because you never give any importance to Deen".

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Sorry but so far I have not come across any hadith of such kind.

However any Islamic things should be investigated for falsehood. Since we have the Quran which is a direct word from Allah/God - we can easily make distinction from right and wrong.

[Quran 31:20] Do you not see that Allah/God has subjected to your (use) all things in the heavens and on earth, and has made his bounties flow to you in exceeding measure, (both) seen and unseen? Yet there are among men those who dispute about Allah/God, without knowle dge and without guidance, and without a Book to enlighten them!

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.