Islam/shahada

Question
QUESTION: Salaam Alykom, I have 3 questions.
1. Is a Muslim considered a kafir if he loves the prophet alyhee salato was salam, but he doesn't love him more than himself?
2. I know in my heart I love the prophet alyhee salato was salam more than my self and my family, but I was reading an article about how to know if you truly love the prophet alyhee salato was salam, and I didn't have any of the things the article said. Does this mean my love is not true? I try to follow the sunnah and I know that he was the most perfect man, and when i hear lectures about him my heart melts, does this prove my love?
3. I suffer from a lot of waswisa and my mind has been saying that the only reason why I'm saying I love the prophet alyhee salato was salam more than myself and more than my family is because I don't want to be a kafir, so my mind is saying that I don't truly love the prophet alyhee salato was salam. What should I do?

ANSWER: Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Assalmalaikum

Dear Sister,

1. Kaafir or an unbeliever is that person who...

[Quran 109:1] Say : O you that reject Faith! ( Kaafiroon )
[Quran 109:2] I worship not that which you worship,
[Quran 109:3] Nor will you worship that which I worship.
[Quran 109:4] And I will not worship that which you have been wont to worship,
[Quran 109:5] Nor will you worship that which I worship.
[Quran 109:6] To you be your Way, and to me mine.

Muslim is that person who....

[Quran 2:1] A.L.M.
[Quran 2:2] This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah/God;
[Quran 2:3] Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them;
[Quran 2:4] And who believe in the Revelation sent to you, and sent before your time, and (in their hearts) have the assurance of the Hereafter.
[Quran 2:5] They are on (true) guidance, from their Lord, and it is these who will prosper.

You are advised to read the only authentic book - THE QURAN - and not read more articles on Islam because it may confuse you.

[Quran 18:1] Praise be to Allah/God, Who has sent to His Servant the Book, and has allowed there in no Crookedness.

[Quran 18:2] (He has made it) Straight (and Clear) in order that He may warn (the Allah/Godless) of a terrible Punishment from Him, and that He may give Glad Tidings to the Believers who work righteous deeds, that they shall have a goodly Reward.

The reason you have waswasa is that you do not have a clear understanding of the Quran. Once you read and understand the quran...all these confusions will go away.

[Quran Rad 13:28] "Those who believe, and whose hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah/God: for without doubt in the remembrance of Allah/God do hearts find satisfaction.

[Quran 33:35] For Muslim men and women,- for believing men and women, for devout men and women, for true men and women, for men and women who are patient and constant, for men and women who humble themselves, for men and women who give in Charity, for men a nd women who fast (and deny themselves), for men and women who guard their chastity, and for men and women who engage much in Allah/God's praise,- for them has Allah/God prepared forgiveness and great reward.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

rg
Ahmer

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

hijab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg3C1WpX3N8

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIcl0ZAF6ZU

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atOexGJC88U

love affairs & Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9xAj7Aeg-w

Riba
http://www.dailymotion.com/islamnatural

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

QUESTION: One of the conditions of the shahada is mahaba. What does this mean?

Answer
Dear Sister.
From where are you getting all these things ???
I am not aware of mahaba and conditions of shahada.

Kindly read the quran and avoid books that are written from scholars till you have complete understanding/knowledge of the Quran.

Regards
Ahmer

Islam

Ahmer