Islam/punishment for wife

hello sir.. can you answer me what is the punishment for wife who is cruel to her husband for no reason? if the husband is

very good and the wife is emotionally abusive.. what is the punishment for her.

And what the punishment for wife who leaves her husband without a valid reason ?

A woman is in Islam is a priceless gem. She must treat her husband with respect and he must take care of her and respect her. The Prophet, on whom be peace, taught us that woman's hell or heaven lies in the way she treats her husband and vice versa. Allah dislikes divorce and worse yet when there is no valid reason for it. Incompatability is one area for divorce in Islam according to Islamic Qaza.  

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.