Islam/punishment for wife

Question
hello sir.. can you answer me what is the punishment for wife who is cruel to her husband for no reason? if the husband is

very good and the wife is emotionally abusive.. what is the punishment for her.

And what the punishment for wife who leaves her husband without a valid reason ?

Answer
A woman is in Islam is a priceless gem. She must treat her husband with respect and he must take care of her and respect her. The Prophet, on whom be peace, taught us that woman's hell or heaven lies in the way she treats her husband and vice versa. Allah dislikes divorce and worse yet when there is no valid reason for it. Incompatability is one area for divorce in Islam according to Islamic Qaza.  

Islam

Imam Habeeb