Islam/about sex

QUESTION: Assalam o Alaikum.
first of all i want to ask that can i speak urdu wid u?
i m going to marriage and i m much worried about it.
i have some questions about it.
1, what will my husband do during first night?
2, In which dirty hole will my husband put his pennis?
3, i talk to my husband tonight and he says that be clean your asshole and pussy hole neatly because he will kiss my asshole , pussy hole , on first night .is it true acts that he will do?
4, can i suck pennis of my husband not from the hole from where urine come but to the sides of pennis?
5, can i hold my husband pennis?

ANSWER: Wallaikum As Salaam & Ramadan Kareem!

Yes, you can write in urdu in english.

1: Just relax and enjoy your nuptial night as you are being married and not being raped.
2: Vagina cannot be dirty as the woman gives birth from one of the Vaginal hole and that's
where your would be husband penetrates to enjoy and give you pleasure as well.
3. Anal sex is not allowed but he can kiss you anywhere if you keep yourself hygienic & clean.
4. Yes, if you think you enjoy doing oral sex on your husband you are allowed to do it but
he cannot force you if you do not like or enjoy yourself.
5. Yes you can hold and fondle your husband genitals and he can fondle/suck on your breast
as well as on your genitals.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of

QUESTION: 1.ok iska matlab k mera husband meri asshole ko kiss kr sakta hai agar wo clean ho to?
2.nahi me ye poochna chahti hoo k mera husband kon sy hole my pennis daly ga front or back?
3.mujhy bht dr lg rha hai k wo pehli raat me kya kary ga aao thora brief kardien plz.

As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded in the Koran to wish each other always with a salaam whenever we
come across or write to each other.

1. Well, your would be husband can kiss wherever he feels like to enjoy that also gives your
pleasure & enjoyment so far you maintain hygiene.

2.The usual/normal way of making love is through frontal genital hole, but some men likes to
penetrate through back and even the back hole which many scholars forbids taking the forbidden
command in the Koran on homosexuality. Penetrating in the back hole can be a painful experience
to the woman though it gives pleasure to the man.

3. Do not feel scared or tensed up as it will lead to a painful nuptial night. Just relax and
allow your husband to explore your face, lips & body with soft touches/caressing with fingers
tips & lips that will arouse you and lubricate your vagina allowing penetration in the vagina
without much pain resulting in more pleasure to you.

Further, elderly woman from both bride & grooms family guides the newly married couple always
on the nuptial night. By the way from which part of the world you are from?

Why don't you mark private these type of questions since this website is towards clarifying questions on Koran/Islam.

In case you have any further questions I can give my mailid or you can add me on viber, Tango,
or whatssap or wechat for easier & faster communication.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce