Islam/wife

Question
QUESTION: hello sir.. can you answer me what is the punishment for wife who is cruel to her husband for no reason? if the husband is

very good and the wife is emotionally abusive.. what is the punishment for her.

And what the punishment for wife who leaves her husband without a valid reason ?

ANSWER: As Salaam Alaikum & Juma Mubarak!

As Muslims we are commanded to wish each other with a salaam as & when we come across or write
to each other.

Well, if the wife is not obedient and abusive to her husband, the first thing the husband is
commanded in the Koran to do is to not go to bed with her for some time.

And if she leaves on her own w/o valid reasons, let her remain at her parents house for some
time that allows her to cool down and realize your importance if you are not at fault.

Both of you has to be patient to reconcile and lead a happy life that the Almighty Allah has
blessed each other.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

QUESTION: I am not married..I am just asking for general knowledge

If she divorce me on her own ..with no fault of mine.. Do I still have to pay her maintainance and for how long?  How many months?

ANSWER: As salaam Alaikum!

Am shocked to learn that you want to gain knowledge leaving everything in the Koran on divorce
that's most hated by the the Almighty Allah.

If you are serious to gain knowledge on Koran & Islam then your should start reading it in the
language you best understand and where ever you are unable to comprehend or understand you can
contact me & Inshallah I will try to help you out.

Since you are in India you can also contact me over my cell 09849026154.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of
Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

QUESTION: I have already read Quran and headers.

The information in it is not what I am looking for..

As you can see my questions are a bit high level.. It cannot be found in Quran or hadees.

These questions are the questions on the scripture of Quran ..

So can you answer my questions please?

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

I repeat that as Muslims the Koran commanded us to wish each other with a salaam as when we
come across or write to each other and if you are a Muslim am sure you will not forget this in
future.

For your information your bit high level question is nothing but a hypothetical situation of a
man being a saint and the wife a devil who makes the man's life hell & make him suffer bearing
her financially even her after divorce till she gets married.

Well, that's happening in the USA as woman get married to rich men & either get's divorced or
seek divorce to get fat alimony from the rich husband. Well, that's what happens when people
intervenes to change divine laws on certain aspects that never changes till man exists.

Why don't you read/study Koran with your mind,eyes and ears open and you will find the answers
to your bit high level questions on divorce.

Things that remains eternal, Koranic instructions are clear and remain intact till the dooms
day and for your information marriage and divorce are one of them & the Koran is very clear
about & few people like you think your questions are bit high level to find answer/solutions
in the Koran on divorce.

Am reproducing the verses from the Koran on divorce hoping and praying the Almighty Allah to
bestow you enough wisdom and understanding to understand the simple verses clearly on divorce.

Verses: 2:67, 2:226 to 2:233,2:237, 2:240-241, 4:24 & 128,33:37,49 & 53, 65:1&2 and 66:5

Islam

Azam Mohammaed