Islam/Black magic, generation curse

Question
Salaam Alaikum,

I really need help with rukiya.  I've done one in person and there're no signs. I've been listening to rukiya videos and audios for 9 months and can't sleep at night unless the quran is on.I have 2 failed marriages due to sihr done to my family.  We've been told when our house was built about 25 yrs ago, someone planted black magic so my family will suffer and not be successful.  Some are afraid to break the curse or spell. Can you please help me?

Answer
Dear Sister,
Black magic still exists but person who does the same has no Iman (Faith). You know that for every disease ALLAH has sent medicine to have the patient cured. What do you mean by rukiya sihr? Please inform me in detail.INSHALLAH I will try to help to over come the problem.
Md.Zia-ul-Haque

Islam

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate