Islam/Black magic, generation curse

Salaam Alaikum,

I really need help with rukiya.  I've done one in person and there're no signs. I've been listening to rukiya videos and audios for 9 months and can't sleep at night unless the quran is on.I have 2 failed marriages due to sihr done to my family.  We've been told when our house was built about 25 yrs ago, someone planted black magic so my family will suffer and not be successful.  Some are afraid to break the curse or spell. Can you please help me?

Dear Sister,
Black magic still exists but person who does the same has no Iman (Faith). You know that for every disease ALLAH has sent medicine to have the patient cured. What do you mean by rukiya sihr? Please inform me in detail.INSHALLAH I will try to help to over come the problem.

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate

By the Grace of Almighty Allah,being the only person in the world who is qualified Moulvi(Passed the Alim Examination Conducted By Madrasa Education Board) with Degrees in Science and Law I am,MASHALLAH,able to answer any question on Islamic Religion.That apart,I was in charge of Legal,Calcutta Office of Custodian of Enemy,Govt of India and Export Inspection Agency,Calcuuta, Ministry of Commerce,Govt of India from where I have retired on 31.3.2010,It is also therefore possible for me to answer questions on Indian Civil Law and Service Matters. Md.Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc,LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate Md,Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc, LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate

Stated in the above field.

Stated above

1. Quran-o-Hadis-er Aloke Pita-o-Matar Martoba (Bengali) 2. Milad Sharif (Transliterated to Bengali) 3. Shaheed-e-Karbala(Bengali) 4. Hazarat Maula Ali Muishkil Kusha -o- Papi Mabiya -o- Duschoroitro Taslima Nasrin(Bengali) 5. Ahl-e-Bayt Pak (AS) -o- Jahannami Mua'wiyah-o-Yazid (Bengali)

B.Sc, LLB, Alim(Cal)