Islam/The rating that you are the best spell caster is real.

Azam Mohammed wrote at 2014-08-20 11:54:35
As Salaam Alaikum!

Well, you are not realizing that your BF love, affection and

caring is based on the magic spell that your believe.

Did you try to investigate if this spell caster is genuine or

he is smart enough to use some other tricks means to hold on

the relationship till you realize its not bonded out of feelings & relationship and you end up giving him up.

Anyway, please go through the verses in the Koran that will make you understand what these spell caster can do to a marriage.

Witchcraft Condemned

2:102

They pursued what the devils taught concerning Solomon's kingdom. Solomon, however, was not a disbeliever, but the devils were disbelievers. They taught the people sorcery, and that which was sent down through the two angels of Babel, Haroot and Maroot. These two did not divulge such knowledge without pointing out: "This is a test. You shall not abuse such knowledge." But the people used it in such evil schemes as the breaking up of marriages. They can never harm anyone against the will of God. They thus learn what hurts them, not what benefits them, and they know full well that whoever practices witchcraft will have no share in the Hereafter. Miserable indeed is what they sell their souls for, if they only knew.

11:7

He is the One who created the heavens and the earth in six days -* and His (earthly) domain was completely covered with water -** in order to test you, to distinguish those among you who work righteousness. Yet, when you say, "You will be resurrected after death," those who disbelieve would say, "This is clearly witchcraft."

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran for

rest of our life

cyntia morgan wrote at 2014-12-21 03:13:06

hello every body my name is cyntia morgan I just want to share my experience with the world on how Dr charles help me, I got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 3years with 1kid and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and argued almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me because I love him so much and don’t want to lose him but everything just didn’t work out… he moved out of the house because it was a rented apartment and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly because I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and used his power… Within 4 days my husband called me and he said he was sorry for all the emotional pains he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily and our kid is happy too and we are expecting our second child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience because I strongly believe someone out there need’s it… You can email him through his email.hivspelltemple@gmail.com  

clara julie wrote at 2015-05-03 00:33:38
Hello I am Clara Julie,From USA, I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex lover back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to Dr uzoya the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to Dr uzoya about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it has been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact Dr uzoya at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: driraborspellcaster@gmail.com OR +2348151098492 and get your problems solve like me.....

Edwin wrote at 2015-07-21 19:54:18
An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is Edwin Wallace,i live in United Kngdom,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{supremetemple@hotmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {supremetemple@hotmail.com},if">{supremetemple@hotmail.com},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr PAPAr for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again. {supremetemple@hotmail.com or supremetemple@supremetemple.com} or visit his website on www.supremetemple.com call +27611734184, Thanks

Vicky wrote at 2015-09-16 11:39:20

i am here to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 9 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted Supreme spell temple for the return of my husband to me, he told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then he told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, he casted the spell and after 2days  my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still live me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that Dr papa casted on him that make him comeback to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you Dr papa for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact supremetemple@hotmail.com or visit his website on WWW.SUPREMETEMPLE.COM or call +27611734184  and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay.

Randy Mark wrote at 2015-09-18 11:42:25
Testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me. My name is Randy Mark,i live in Italy,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with three kids.A very big problem occurred in my family five months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again that she didn't love me anymore. she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through several pains. I tried all my possible best to get her back, after much begging, and she confirmed it that she has made her decision never to see me again. one evening,i met a friend who asked of my wife. i explained every thing to him, he told me the only way i can get my wife back is to visit a spell caster because it has really worked for him too. i never believed in spell but i had no option than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{drehohotemple@gmail.com} the next morning i sent a mail to the address and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back in three days.What an amazing statement!! I never believed, he spoke with me and told me all i need to do which i did. on the second morning, surprisingly my wife who didn't call me for the past five months gave me a call to inform me she is coming back that was how she came back same day with lots of love and joy and she apologized for her mistakes pains she caused me and my children. Then from that day our relationship is now stronger than ever before,by the help of a spell caster.i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {drehohotemple@gmail.com},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back or getting promotion in your office,talk and obey or having any kind of sickness such as cancer, HIV AIDS, or any kind of deases Contact him today on this Email: drehohotemple@gmail.com or cell number +2348128037847  

Islam

Ahmer