Islam/Fazr prayer before sunrise !

Recently I have been facing problem to wake up on time for Fazr prayer. In my region Fazr adhan is given 30mins after time starts & I wake up before 15-20 mins . Will my prayer be accepted if I complete it before 10-15 mins?? What is the last time for prayer before sunrise?? After how long I can call for Kaza prayer after sunrise

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Yes you can pray anytime after azaan. But if you pray alone you will get less sawaab. If you pray with Jamaat you will get 20 to 25 times more reward.

Fajr prayer time is before sunrise. After sunrise its kaza.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.