Islam/inquiry

Question
QUESTION: is Allah present every where ?

ANSWER: As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded in the Koran to wish ach other with a salaam when ever we come across
or write to each other.

The Almighty Allah is present everywhere as the creator of all the universes and everything
between the earth and the heavens.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for the rest of our life.

QUESTION: wa alaikum as salam .

they say if Allah is present everywhere than he is evrywhere inside sea on earth on heaven everywhere similarly he is present even in very tiny objects like me n u. n as Allah is everywhere he is inside statues also so when we worship statue we r worshiping the God inside it .
so it is same as we believe same  Allah is everywhere
pls explain

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

Why didnt you stretch your analysis a bit further?

Who has seen the Almighty Allah and who are we to give the Almighty Allah any shape in the form
of Idols or anythin and name as we like and relate as we like and worship.

And you can see how the environment has been poluted with statues/idols that has no use to the
mankind and infact polluting the environment as devotees flock in millions day in day w/o any
respite.

What do you understand by worship? How do we submit to the creator, we submit by bowing or
prostrating and praising that is there in all the religions but some have given up, but the
difference between Muslims and others is that we bow & prostrate and recite sura Al Fateha &
Shahadah (you wouldn't have asked this question if you understand the shahadah meaning)w/o any
picture/idol/statue or shape whatsoever in the front.

May the Alighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path

Islam

Azam Mohammaed