Islam/islam

Question
WHAT ARE THE SEVEN CONDITIONS,OF LA ILAHA ILLALLAH.

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded by the Almighty Allah in the Koran to wish each other with salaam
whenever we come across or write to each other.

The first and foremost obligation to be a Muslim is to believe and recite the shahadah every
time one remembers the Almighty Allah.
Shahdah:
3:18
God bears witness that there is no god except He, and so do the angels and those who possess knowledge. Truthfully and equitably, He is the absolute god; there is no god but He, the Almighty, Most Wise.
37:35
When they were told, "L Elha Ella Allh [There is no other god beside God]," they turned arrogant.
47:!9
You shall know that: "There is no other god beside God,"* and ask forgiveness of your sins and the sins of all believing men and women. God is fully aware of your decisions and your ultimate destiny.

Must believe in all the Prophets mentioned in the Koran as well as previous scriptures & must
believe that our beloved Mohammed is the seal on prophet-hood.

Then, a Muslim has to do salat, pay zakat, fast & upon fulfilling his worldly responsibilities
to go on Hajj.

And a Muslim should read and study Koran to lead a righteous life.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for the rest of our life.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed