Islam/life

Question
AS, I am a unlucky person from pakistan.
most people in pakistan complete their education by 22, and get jobs and married by 23 of age,definitely they are to go in heaven.After completing my 16 years of education i had to repeat 6 years for i took a shortcut in 11th grade.(i could not clear it, but took admission in next class). just one mistake ruined my life.unfortunately i am from a educated family. my education since schools was done from high reputed institutions. even then after 16 years of education i had to do odd jobs with very low pays, even 2 years for free, and repeat 6 years of education again.i wanted to marry a girl of my choice, but i missed that opportunity.Though i prayed a lot for my successful career and marriage but all in vain, may be He was busy with others.Now i firmly believe in Allah, that HE is always there to give griefs, sadness , pain. Since my childhood i have been very dull in everything, studies, sports, personality, confidence everything , even today i as same. I lost my trust in GOD, that He is loving, at least not to me.Even my luck changes or not, my wound will never heal, ,can you please answer me why it happened. I know that Allah tests people but, why testing through out life? i never heard or know any one who has been such unsuccessful, dull or zero in every field of life.I wish i could ask all this to GOD directly but, why would HE consider time for me.I attempted suicide once but unfortunately i failed.I know its a sin but dead are far away from problems of life.Why is this life so long.The lucky people are chosen ones for both heaven and earth , what was my sin other than that shortkut?

Answer
Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Assalmalaikum

Dear Brother/Sister,

Patience / Sabr /calamity etc
---------------------

[29:10] Of mankind are some who say: "We believe in Allah.'' But if they are made to suffer for Allah, they consider the trial of mankind as Allah's punishment; and if victory comes from your Lord, they will say: "Verily, we were with you.'' Is not Allah Best Aware of what is in the breasts of the creatures

[29:11] And indeed Allah knows those who believe, and verily, He knows the hypocrites.

Shahi Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 070, Hadith Number 545
Narated By Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri and Abu Huraira : The Prophet [SAW] said, "No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that."

1st the one who remembers Allah much during days of hapiness and forgets Allah or does shirk during days of trial or hardships.

[Quran 30:47] We did indeed send, before you, apostles to their (respective) peoples, and they came to them with Clear Signs: then, to those who transgressed, We meted out Retribution: and it was due from Us to aid those who believed.

[Quran 22:11] And among mankind is he who worships Allah as it were, upon the very edge (i.e. in doubt); if good befalls him, he is content therewith; but if a trial befalls him, he turns back on his face (i.e. reverts back to disbelief after embracing Islām). He loses both this world and the Hereafter. That is the evident loss.

[Quran 22:12] He calls besides Allah unto that which hurts him not, nor profits him. That is a straying far away.

2nd is the one that remembers Allah during hardships and prays Allah to remove the trial and then forgets Allah and thanks others besides Allah when it is removed.

[Quran 17:66] Your Lord is He Who drives the ship for you through the sea, in order that you may seek of His Bounty. Truly! He is Ever Most Merciful towards you.

[Quran 17:67]. And when harm touches you upon the sea, those that you call upon besides Him vanish from you except Him (Allah Alone). But when He brings you safely to land, you turn away (from Him). And man is ever ungrateful.

During times of deep trial, despair, and sadness, Muslims seek comfort and guidance in the words of Allah in the Qur'an. Allah reminds us that all people will be tried and tested in life, and calls upon Muslims to bear these trials with "patient perseverance and prayer." Indeed, Allah reminds us that many people before us have suffered and had their faith tested; so too will we be tried and tested in this life.

There are dozens upon dozens of verses that remind Muslims to be patient and trust in Allah during these times of trial. Among them:

[Quran 2:45] "Seek Allah's help with patient perseverance and prayer. It is indeed hard except for those who are humble."

[Quran 2:153] "Oh you who believe! Seek help with patient perseverance and prayer, for God is with those who patiently persevere." "Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods, lives, and the fruits of your toil.

[Quran 64:11] No kind of calamity can occur, except by the leave of Allah. and if any one believes in Allah, (Allah) guides his heart (aright): for Allah knows all things.

[Quran 2:155-157] But give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. Those who say, when afflicted with calamity, 'To Allah we belong, and to Him is our return.' They are those on whom descend blessings from their Lord, and mercy. They are the ones who receive guidance."

[Quran 3:200] "Oh you who believe! Persevere in patience and constancy. Vie in such perseverance, strengthen each other, and be pious, that you may prosper."

[Quran 11:115] "And be steadfast in patience, for verily Allah will not suffer the reward of the righteous to perish."

[Quran 16:127]"Be patient, for your patience is with the help of Allah."

[Quran 40:55]"Patiently, then, persevere - for the Promise of Allah is true, and ask forgiveness for your faults, and celebrate the praises of your Lord in the evening and in the morning."

[Quran 41:35]"No one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise patience and self-restraint, none but persons of the greatest good fortune."

[Quran 103:2-3] "Verily man is in loss, except such as have faith, and do righteous deeds, and join together in the mutual enjoining of truth, and of patience and constancy."

As Muslims, we should not let our emotions get the better of us. It is certainly difficult for a person to look at the tragedies of the world today and not feel helpless and sad. But believers are called to put their trust in their Lord, and not to fall into despair or hopelessness. We must continue to do what Allah has called us to do: put our trust in Him, perform good deeds, and stand as witnesses for justice and truth.

[Quran 2:177] "It is not righteousness that you turn your faces towards East or West.But it is righteousness to believe in Allah and the Last Day, And the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers,To spend of your substance, out of love for Him,
For your kin, for orphans, for the needy,for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves,To be steadfast in prayer.And give in charity,To fulfill the contracts which you have made,And to be firm and patient, in pain and adversity
And throughout all periods of panic.Such are the people of truth, the God-fearing.

[Quran 94:5] So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.
[Quran 94:6] Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

rg
Ahmer

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

hijab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg3C1WpX3N8

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIcl0ZAF6ZU

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atOexGJC88U

love affairs & Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9xAj7Aeg-w

Riba
http://www.dailymotion.com/islamnatural

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Islam

Ahmer