Brother in my last question I ask that I put najis cloth in cupboard now in that draw I put basket in which I have my shaver toothpaste brush etc. I think in that I might have place najis cloth in there as I start thinking I remember other thing now I think all cloth in that cupboard are najis. As I am writing this email I am cryinh due to the pain.when my family found about my ocd. The cloth in my room were washed by mum.before last year eid one day ago cloth for wash she washed and day by day she washed the ither slowly. Now when I think that cloth washed before eid come in contact with najis cloth they became najid. Other were washed and I didnt washed those again.bechase those clith I wear only for part.

Evrn in the last week my mum washed a few set of cloth which I placed with thjse cloth in cupbisrd shiuld I wash on this issue a year pass cos I have worn thise cloth snd visted my relstive my life is beaming more miserable.  Brother what do you say that I should do.few brother told me to forget tbe past. I haven't put any najis cloth in there since I fiund what is bajis and thst najasat transfer.  Shiuld I wash all thise cloth again.

some cloth in that cupbosrd are worn obe or twice so it not been washed

lease I need your help dbadly I hooe u understand

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.