Islam/The rating that you are the best spell caster is real.

Question
I know most of you don't believe in anything at all and yes you have the right so this is mostly for those who want to get their spouse back. I can tell that all those post you read, like five way to get your ex back doesn't really work or maybe it does works for some of you but for me, it was nonsense rather it complicated my love life problem. My boyfriend who was in love with me as much as i was in love with him broke up with me after the birth of our child.The only help i got was from AJAYI OLOLO a spell caster.Only his method of spell casting out of all the other ways on how to get your ex back worked.My boyfriend and i dated for two years and during that period i got pregnant and you know he was so happy i was carrying his child it was his idea that we keep the baby though i was going to keep it even when he said he was not ready.But he was most excited about the fact that we were going to have a baby.We went shopping on baby thing together, painted our baby room and did everything other thing about the baby together including being by my side when the doctor confirmed that we were going to have a baby girl. I have never seen him so happy as he was that day. Then the day i gave birth to my girl he came telling me he can't do this anymore. He said his too scared to be a dad he does not want to do anything to make his daughter hate him forever.It was so simple, all he had to do was to love her just as he love himself. Nothing i told him made him stay even when i told him what he was doing was going to create the hatred he didn't want between him and his daughter. Then he said i rather have it that way. I couldn't help it but to cry i mean how was i going to rise this child all alone and the thought of losing my man was i ever an ugly thing i pictured in my head. For crying out loud i don't need a child support all i needed was for him to be there with me and his daughter to protect us, to be there no her birthdays, and to be there for every holiday. Was that too much to ask from the father of my baby was it too much to ask him to love us just the way he use too? NO, i don't think so. It became obvious that he was unfaithful to me with another woman before and when i got pregnant because he move on so easily and started to date a girl i don't even know. And you know he even call to tell me he was seeing someone else. All I could think of was how to get my man and my family back. Tried all ideas online and they made thing worse i got arrested for troubling his home. That was when i made up my mind to contact AJAYI OLOLO a spell caster that so many people has made recommendations about online and also my sister told me about him before on how he has really been helpful to the world. I read a lot about him online all i read were positive comment about him because i could not find any negative one. Word has it that his words are true and grant you what you desire from him. So many testimonies about how he has restore a broken marriage, bring back your ex-lover, win lottery, and many more. All this thing i read made me contact. All he asked for was that materials for the spell  be provide by me.I rather i sent him the money to purchase the materials than doing it myself so i sent him the money. He didn't charge me for his services like he said for it is against the spirit to ask money for their good work done. And believe with no time my child father was back and this time it was for sure he is never going anywhere. All i could see in his eye was love and nothing more. AJAYI OLOLO contact is:   He solves all problem.

Answer
Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Assalmalaikum

Dear Sister,

I am sorry - Islam rejects spell casters and magicians.

[Taha 20:65] They said: "O Moses! whether will you that you throw (first) or that we be the first to throw?"

[Taha 20:66] He said, "Nay, throw you first!" Then behold their ropes and their rods-so it seemed to him on account of their magic - began to be in lively motion!

[Taha 20:67] So Moses conceived in his mind a (sort of) fear.

[Taha 20:68] We said: "Fear not! for you hast indeed the upper hand.

[Taha 20:69] "Throw that which is in your right hand: Quickly will it swallow up that which they have faked what they have faked is but a magician's trick: and the magician thrives not, (no matter) where he goes."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

rg
Ahmer

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

hijab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg3C1WpX3N8

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIcl0ZAF6ZU

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atOexGJC88U

love affairs & Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9xAj7Aeg-w

Riba
http://www.dailymotion.com/islamnatural

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Islam

Ahmer