Islam/Demuans And djins

Question
My name is Faiz Im 15y old Boy i want to talk about my Life which i will but not now its too long to explain Okay, This is just a new thing, I have started to show alot of interest in Jinns,Demons and Pagan Gawds...  i want to ask you about Djinn rings or that stuff. Are they Real? Legit? I mean for Real? do they work? Take a look at this Website
----> http://www.thedjinnlair.com/djinnshop.htm <---- Asking alot of Money for that and well guess what i cant buy but Can i Make? Or get from Someone ? This all sounds weird i know Details details do not worry ill get to that its just that its very late and im sleepy so that will talk much time and Do reply.
\\And I will talk to you about Our (My family) 's Life Which well each of us have a Very Long Story and Problems, Me my Younger brother,Older brother,Mom and Dad. You will hear from me alot and good to know you

Answer
Peace to you!

Dear Faaz,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about all your problems. However, please have nothing to do with such people, websites who offer help of Jinns, demons and pagan gods! It is very dangerous! These things do exist but their goal is not to help you. They want to destory your soul. Therefore, God warns us not to turn to them but to him for help.

As a matter of fact at one stage of my journey I believed, similar to you, in Djinns Spiritism, reincarnation, cristal balls, etc. However, these things did not give me what I was desperately seeking for, a purposeful life ruled by having peace with God through forgiveness of my sins. I finally found it by accepting that God loves me and you too. Therefore, he sent Jesus Christ to die on the cross for our sins. By doing so he met his perfect standards of Love and Justice. In his love he wants to forgive us, in his justice he has to punish us because he is Holy and perfect. The punishment is death, eternal separation from God, that truly is called hell. In Jesus God attributes of Love and Justice were perfectly met because he took the punishment for our sins upon himself. By putting our faith in him alone we can get forgiveness and a new life. Would you not like to be able to start all over again? To have someone who truly comforts you in your grief and in your pain and hurts?  Jesus said:

Matthew 11:28:  Come to me, all you who are troubled and weighted down with care, and I will give you rest.

Once we put our trust in God through Jesus we do not need to follow the practice of the nations whom God drove out of Cannan to give it to the Israelites:

Deuteronomy 18:9:  When you have come into the land which the Lord your God is giving you, do not take as your example the disgusting ways of those nations.
10  Let there not be seen among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter go through the fire, or anyone using secret arts, or a maker of strange sounds, or a reader of signs, or any wonder-worker,
11  Or anyone using secret force on people, or putting questions to a spirit, or having secret knowledge, or going to the dead for directions.
12  For all who do such things are disgusting to the Lord; and because of these disgusting things the Lord your God is driving them out before you.
13  You are to be upright in heart before the Lord your God.
14  For these nations, whose land you are taking, give attention to readers of signs and to those using secret arts: but the Lord your God will not let you do so.

Follow the Lord Jesus, he will give you the life you so desperately look for. I offer a free six lesson e-mail course for you to find out more.

With kind regards,

A. Abraham  

Islam

A. Abraham