Islam/Dream Interpretation

I dreamed that i am reciting ayatul qursi,surah nas,surah feel,surah falak and surah kaferon and i was reciting on a kid and suddenly kid disappeared and then i saw its raining and i was at my home and suddenly i saw that kid is going out from my home...

In realy life i am sick.....plz what my dream means?

As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded in the Koran to wish each other with a salaam as and when we come
across or write to each other.

Well, I dont know what kind of sickness you are suffering from, but during high fever, a person
tends to get wierd dreams, so do not give much importance to them.

Further, in the Koran only Prophet Yusuf was blessed to interpret the dreams divinely but there
is no mention that this divine blessing was passed on to the rest of generations after prophet

Many Muslims claim to have the divine blessing of interpreting dreams and misleads the gullible
Muslims brethern/sisters, so don't get trapped by them, just strenghten your faith/belief in
the Almighty Allah to lead a righteous life.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce