Islam/fucking method according to islam

Question
i am a sunni boy...this is not my real id...because i dont want to show my real id.My question is can a boy suck his bride's breast on the suhaag raat?and can a man fucked his wife in the nacked position..can a women suck men pennis?plz reply me as early as you can....these answers are really important for me
.

Answer
Peace to you!

Dear Hammad,

Thanks for your message.

The answer to your questions is from the point of view of the Torah, Zabur and Injeel, only if both partners free willingly agree without any pressure. There are some health risks associated with oral sex.

As clearly mentioned in my description, I am a follower of Jesus and my expertise is ONLY in answering questions Muslims have regarding Jesus, the Injeel, Zabur, Torah, how to get forgiveness, or the perspective of followers of Jesus on questions Muslims ask.

For possible later reference please visit sites like:

www.christiananswers.net

www.christianityexplained.net

www.answering-islam.org

The reason for me being in the Islam section is that Muslims usually learn about Christianity from Muslims. That is bad academic scholarship and leads to great misunderstandings. If you have a question about an illness you go to a medical doctor not to someone who has a PhD in computing. Similarly, if you have a question about Christianity you must go to a follower of Jesus not to a Muslim. I am here to conveniently offer the removal of misunderstandings.

Alternatively, I do offer an e-mail correspondence course on the main message of the Holy Bible. The first lesson explores what the Quran says about the Torah and Injeel and whether they are still reliable. Would you like to do this study?

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further help in any of the above.

Sincerely,

A. Abraham

Islam

A. Abraham