Islam/help with a hadees please.

Question
QUESTION: salam sir.

Hello sir.. can you help me find the hadees which i think i read.

the hadees said that 50,000 thousand years before man kind was created.. the names of the couples have been written.

can you please recall this hadees and say me if it really exist ?

its important to me

ANSWER: ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

Yes Allaah has written everything about us.

Abdullah-b-Amr (R.A) reported that the Messenger of Allah (SWT) said: "Allah had written down the measures of creations 50,000 years before He created the heavens and the earth's. He said that his Throne was (then) upon water." (Muslim)

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

--

QUESTION: But this headers dose not say that the name of my spouse was written by god.

So is my spouse chosen by God or not.

Assuming that I do arranged marriage and I do it as Allah has said me to do..

I will select her for her deen or Islam only.. But I cannot known the unknown ..

I cannot know what's in her heart as I have met her first time. She says and looks very Islamic.. I have also asked her about some ayah of Quran..

So.. Will be spouse be chosen by god or me.. ?

Cause I am scared.. Almost to a point of fading out.. And in very pressure.. I don't know what she is going to do with me.. Or how she will be with me..

And I dont want to marry..I would never go near a girl , if it was up to me..

But I am forced to marry cause Allah said me to marry and I have to marry to be part of my prophet generation.

So.. I just wanted to know.. As I don't want to chose for my self..as I am human and will do mistakes..

Dose Allah chose my spouse for me?  Cause if Allah dose it... I'll be more relaxed..

Answer
Answer:   ANSWER: ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

Read Istikhaara salaah and ask Allaah for the right choice and decision Inshaa Allaah Aameen.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar