Good morning sir,

thank you for my reply. I will surely check the links suggested by you. The other question is hinduism believes in positive and negative energies and their impact on our lives and hence their is vastu-shashtra to guide us. Also in hinduism doing things at suitable astological timing is of great importance. Kindly note I am not talking about worshipping idols here. So I want to know can these things like vastu and shubh timings be followed by the followers of islam as well. And if its at all wrong what's the reason behind, by what logic can it be not considered correct if idols aren't involved.

Once its of wisdom and guidance you may follow any such wisdom once its not idol worshipping and doesn't involves haram acts.
Believing in astrology is wrong but to innocently check what's your reading without believe that you have to follow it is allowed.

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.