Islam/child without father

Salaam brother

There is a sister who is not living with her parents and one day came and told them that she was married and is expecting a child. She is living in the same city. It is now 6 years later and she now has 3 children. Up till now no one has seen her husband and he has not seen the kids, its like he does not exist. Her parents are still supporting her and her siblings do not want anything to do with her because of this. She tells her parents he is abroad but the thing is the children will not be able to see their father until they are 18 years that's what she has told her parents. Surely this shows that there is something haram going on. Is it right for the parents to suppor in this and for the siblings to not wanting to speak to her any more? This is not an example to show the other children that are in the family as they may think that this is okay to do. the parents have tried reasoning with her etc giving her advice but she does not listen to anything she is a stubborn person and does what she wants. She will not speak to anyone if they interfere too much and says we are preaching if we talk about religion. Please give advice on how to go about this situation. Is it haram for the siblings to not talk to her? What is the ruling for this problem. Thank you.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

This is something very strange. A women giving birth to kids with unknown husband. Its the parents right to enquire about the legitimacy of the kids and the parents have the right to take a decision on the overall situation.

I am sorry I will refrain from commenting in such situations.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.