Islam/dowsing and reiki

Question
QUESTION: aslaam o lakuum,
i know that magic is prohibited from islam.
but im not sure if tarot reading, palmistry, scying/dowsing,pendulum,numerology,graphology,runes,reiki,geomancy, and getting powers or healing with stones r allowed in Islam
i was wondering if u could tell me which are allowed and whick arn't
and also if i can get the same out of different types of prayers(like healing a sick person,finding out the future and other things like that)
thank you
khudahafiz

ANSWER: Wallaikum As Salaam!

Anything that has to do with future, trying to know about future and trying in vain to change
it's course is a great sin and punishable in this world and the hearafter.

For your information the Koran has clearly mentioned that even Prophet Mohammed did not have any clue about future.

27:65
Say, "No one in the heavens and the earth knows the future except God. They do not even perceive how or when they will be resurrected."
2:255
God, there is no other god besides Him, the Living, the Eternal. Never a moment of unawareness or slumber overtakes Him. To Him belongs everything in the heavens and everything on earth. Who could intercede with Him, except in accordance with His will? He knows their past, and their future. No one attains any knowledge, except as He wills. His dominion encompasses the heavens and the earth, and ruling them never burdens Him. He is the Most High, the Great.
And the Almighty Allah also mentioned categorically that only the Almighty Allah knkows the
future. Am reproducing below the verses for your information.
11:123
To God belongs the future of the heavens and the earth, and all matters are controlled by Him. You shall worship Him and trust in Him. Your Lord is never unaware of anything you do.
16:77
To God belongs the future of the heavens and the earth. As far as He is concerned, the end of the world (the Hour) is a blink of an eye away, or even closer. God is Omnipotent.
Just imagine in case human beings succeeds in knowing future, we try change it to our wishful desires & this world will not be enough for us to live peacefully, hence the Almighty Allah
has prohibited.
72:26
He is the Knower of the future; He does not reveal the future to anyone.
72:27
Only to a messenger that He chooses, does He reveal from the past and the future, specific news.
6:50
Say, "I do not say to you that I possess the treasures of God. Nor do I know the future. Nor do I say to you that I am an angel. I simply follow what is revealed to me." Say, "Is the blind the same as the seer? Do you not reflect?"
7:188
Say, "I have no power to benefit myself, or harm myself. Only what God wills happens to me. If I knew the future, I would have increased my wealth, and no harm would have afflicted me. I am no more than a warner, and a bearer of good news for those who believe."

But healing through rieki and stone healing like wise that are scientific based is allowed as
per Islam.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

QUESTION: Assalam o alyakum,,janab,
  you have given answer from Quran hawala..you think that we living according to Quran says. There is much more things which we are doing now a days which is not in Quran,like Isteqara which is permitted by Huzoor S.A.W also some where I was read that Huzoor S.A.W says you have to change your self according to needs and we accepted that and change ourself according to needs like we watching T.V , moveis ,listen music and some Jamaat also singing Naats with DJ and some dhamal musics ..
and other side one place Huzoor S.A.W says that you have to accept and give respect that country,s Rules and respect place where you are living but some people are living in Inddia and talking about other countries..
And more one thing also I read in Quran - Don,t make friends other than Muslim --and now days we are working for and under all the religious people...and also following their praye system and also getting marry without converting in Islam..If all this thing you are permitted and  accepting than why not what isin question..
Much more things I have to say but there is time and also I think you are having much more knwoledge...
    I want to share some my knowledge as following , think about this and answer me.  
        REIKI --is about to give Healing to ill persone not any Magic--
        Dowsing--is about get knoledge that which I want to do right or wrong like Isteqara but in Isteqara we have to answer in one, two,three days but in Dowsing we are getting answer on the spot..
      And I think this two thing can be permissioble from all the experts or all Mufties...

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam & Juma Mubarak!

Janab, Muslims has to follow the Koran and the Koran is complete and applicable till the doomsday.

If the person reads Koran with an open mind then he will interpret to his convinience a simple
Koran that is sent for all to understand.

If you want to live and lead life as per the Hadith and feel some experts and Mufties then you
are free to do it, but remember you are ignoring Koran & fo that you are answerable on day of
judgement to the Almighty Allah.

You seems to have bvery less understanding about the Koran, indeed Koran too asked the subjects
to obey law of the land so far it doesnt infringe your liberty of professing Islam.

Janab, I too live in India and trying to lead life as per the Koran and as per the hadits,
mufti's and experts. So dont judge all with a close mind.

And if some Muslims has gone astray and don't pay heed to Koran then it's between them and the
Almighty Allah but these few people do not me clearance not to lead life as per the Koran.

I already said Reiki is allowed as the Almighty Allah has blessed prophet Issa with Reiki and
he cured lepers and raised the dead alive with the Almighty Allah's will.

Your istekhara and dowsing will only lead to a tropubled life and remmember the Almighty Allah
asks us not to fall prey to it because once we have the ability to predict future then all the
troubles will start amongst us.

As you are in India and want to know the Koran and Islam, then do call me on 09849026154 or
give me a miss call and I will call back Inshallah.

Am on here on this website for for pints or ranking but try to guide the misguided especailly
in Koran and Islam.

May the Almighty Allah forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the
Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed