Islam/marriage

Question
Salam. Does drinking your wifes breast milk and doing anal intercourse break ones nikkah? And why?

Answer
No it doesnt.
Only when a person drinks the milk of a woman within 2 years she becomes his foster mother and hence she and him are mahram and cannot marry.

Foreplay is an integral part of sexual satisfaction. You don't have to drink the milk whilst enjoying the breasts but if you do it doesnt tantamount to breaking your nikah.

Oral sex is a moral no no in Islam as much entering the vagina from behind is a recommended position among the many. However if a person ended up penetrating the anal orifice its doesn't tantamount to breaking the nikah although he should ask Allah's forgiveness and guidance on the matter.  

Islam

Imam Habeeb