Islam/Mistress and Others

Assalam o Eliqum Wah Rehmatu Allahi Wah Baraqatu,

Ahmer Bhai,
         I want to discuss a question which was just recently asked by my friend he just asked me that " THAT NOW A DAYS ARE WE HAVE ANY PERMISSION TO PURCHASE A GIRL OR WOMEN FROM ANY ONE AND CONVERT HER TO ISLAM AND MAKE HER (KANEES, LAUNDI, MISTRESS) AND HAVE SOME SEXUAL RELATION WITH HER, BY HER PERMISSION" SO I didn't have any Answer.

Secondly, I had have to ask that Is ISLAM gives man permission to have jima with 2 wifes at same time and Man can Peck (Chum) on Her wife or kanees Hip not in Sharm Gah.?

Lastly, is tattoo Allow in Islam for writting any name with tattoo in minor size on palm inside or at side of Palm????

Thanks Sir

KHUDA HAFIZ

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

1. Islam asks one to marry a women, give her Mahr and then enjoy the pleasures of marriage with her. There is no such system which permits you to buy a women and make her kaneez.

[Nisa 4:24] ............Thus has Allah/God ordained (Prohibitions) against you: Except for these, all others are lawful, provided you seek (them in marriage) with gifts from your property,- desiring chastity, not lust, seeing that you derive benefit from them, give them their dowers (at least) as prescribed; but if, after a dower is prescribed, agree Mutually (to vary it), there is no blame on you, and Allah/God is All-knowing, All-wise.

2. You can have sex with all your wife's in a day. But it doesn't not mean that you can do it at the same time openly in the presence of your wives. Two women and Two Men cannot see each other's private parts.
Yes you can kiss your wifes hips.

3. Tattoo is haram in Islam.

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 829.
Narated By Abu Juhaifa : The Prophet forbade the use of the price of blood and the price of a dog, the one who takes (eats) usury the one who gives usury, the woman who practises tattooing and the woman who gets herself tattooed.

Bukhari Volumn 003, Book 034, Hadith Number 299.
Narated By 'Aun bin Abu Juhaifa : My father bought a slave who practiced the profession of cupping. (My father broke the slave's instruments of cupping). I asked my father why he had done so. He replied, "The Prophet forbade the acceptance of the price of a dog or blood, and also forbade the profession of tattooing, getting tattooed and receiving or giving Riba, (usury), and cursed the picture-makers."

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.