Islam/Mortgage Fees

I apply home housing loan at rate of interest
10.15% Rs 500000 has been sanctioned now I
want to know what amount I will paid for the
following points:
Advocate's fee for property search and the title
investigation report.
Valuer's fee for valuation report.
Stamp duty payable for Loan agreement &

Dear brother,
There is no fixed for advocates. That apart one is not required to engage an advocate for searching the title deed.Any individual can do the same. Govt has fixed the value of the land area wise in India and that stamp duty  including registration charges vary from state to state in India.  I am happy to let you know that I don't take any remuneration for such work from the persons whose annual income does not exceed Rs.300000/-lac

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate

By the Grace of Almighty Allah,being the only person in the world who is qualified Moulvi(Passed the Alim Examination Conducted By Madrasa Education Board) with Degrees in Science and Law I am,MASHALLAH,able to answer any question on Islamic Religion.That apart,I was in charge of Legal,Calcutta Office of Custodian of Enemy,Govt of India and Export Inspection Agency,Calcuuta, Ministry of Commerce,Govt of India from where I have retired on 31.3.2010,It is also therefore possible for me to answer questions on Indian Civil Law and Service Matters. Md.Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc,LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate Md,Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc, LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate

Stated in the above field.

Stated above

1. Quran-o-Hadis-er Aloke Pita-o-Matar Martoba (Bengali) 2. Milad Sharif (Transliterated to Bengali) 3. Shaheed-e-Karbala(Bengali) 4. Hazarat Maula Ali Muishkil Kusha -o- Papi Mabiya -o- Duschoroitro Taslima Nasrin(Bengali) 5. Ahl-e-Bayt Pak (AS) -o- Jahannami Mua'wiyah-o-Yazid (Bengali)

B.Sc, LLB, Alim(Cal)