Islam/Using Allahs Name with "Abdul"

Question
Salam,

I have a question. Can you give a boy the name Muhammad Jaleel? Or is just Abdul Jaleel acceptable? I know that some of Allahs names (like Rehman) can only be used with Abdul infront. Does it apply to Jaleel aswell?

Thank you very much

Answer
Dear brother,
Assalam-O-Alaikum,
Yes brother one can give a boy the name Muhammed Jaleel. There is no harm in it. But if you take my suggestion then please give the name Muhammed Abdul Jaleel. You know Muhammed means Praise Worthy whereas Abdul means Servant and Jaleel means Great, Exalted,Revered. Brother, I am at
your service. Don't hesitate to ask for any clarification if you need.
Wassalams,
Md.Zia-ul-Haque

Islam

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate