Islam/drawing comic books for dawah

Esselamualeykum. I have a question about drawing cartoons. I live in Japan and comic books are really popular in this country. So i have an intention of drawing comic books for young people and teenagers that introduces the belief of Tawhid  and Islam. But there are many harsh hadeeses about drawing animated things. Please tell me what i should do. Esselamu aleykum ve rahmetullahi ve baraqatuh.

Wallaikum As Salaam!

Please read Koran & only Koran to understand and follow accordingly.

Had it been the case that painting, pictures and dogs as pet are prohibited, the Koran wouldn't have left
it for scholars to decide later as these were very much prevalent during that period of Koran revelation
through our beloved prophet Mohammed.

What better way of embedding Islamic knowledge than through pictorial cartoons in the minds of children
especially those from different faiths.

Please carry on and in case you need any help of how to depict Islamic stories w/o hurting/discomforting
the sentiments of scholars and religious/spiritual leaders, you can contact me on +919849026154 through
whatssap or viber or wechat etc.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam
as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce