Islam/Dream

Md.Zia-ul-Haque wrote at 2015-12-01 19:09:54
An ordinary commerce graduate working as a clerk in private company having little or no knowledge about Islam or Sharia Mr. Azam Muhammed is not aware of the fact that Prophet Muhammed  (S.W.A) had made correct interpretations all the time of the dreams whenever He(S.W.A) was requested to interpret by Sahabas or or other persons.  

Azam Mohammed wrote at 2016-03-02 11:30:17
As Salaam Alaikum!

If only qualification and position in a company is the criteria to acquire knowledge either worldly or spiritually then I do not have to elaborate on Mr. Haq's comment on me.

Well, indeed I don't have much knowledge on Sunna or Sharai, but I never misguide the people & try to answer only according to what Koran say.

Can this gentleman show 1 verse in the Koran where the Almighty Allah mentioned that our beloved prophet was blessed with divine ability to interpret dreams like prophet Yusuf.

Yes, our beloved prophet was indeed blessed to explain the Koran in entirety since it was revealed to him from the Almighty Allah through angel Gabriel.

And for this gentle man's information, am a middle level manager in an organisation which is one among the top 5 in the private sector with experience of 7 years as an Accountant/Project Accountant, more than 23 years as Regional Export Manager and 4 years as Product Manager retiring next year Inshallah.

And during my entire service Alhumdulillah, have travelled and seen 3/4th of India & 2/3rd of the world meeting people of different culture,tradition and faith from different walks of life. And am not boasting about it Asthagfirullah Mr. Haq, so next time when you say something try to find out facts first instead of writing what comes to mind in anger like an amateur.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per hte Koran rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed