Assalam o alikum
Brother i constantly keep getting waswas after ghusl . After ghusl i keep getting doubts that i missed a part of my body . I have read on net that it is obligatory to rub all parts of body while others say that its sufficent to pour water over complete body. I also know that i can wash the left part after small time of ghusl if i get doubts but the problem is that i get too many doubts and have to go again and again to wash my left parts. Please halp brother what should i do when i get these doubts?

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Do not worry. Prioir to ghusl recite auzibillahimashaitan rajeem and bismillahirahmanaraheem.

Then do ghusl as per sunnat.

Bukhari Volumn 001, Book 005, Hadith Number 257.
Narated By Maimuna : I placed water for the bath of the Prophet. He washed his hands twice or thrice and then poured water on his left hand and washed his private parts. He rubbed his hands over the earth (and cleaned them), rinsed his mouth, washed his nose by putting water in it and blowing it out, washed his face and both forearms and then poured water over his body. Then he withdrew from that place and washed his feet.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.