Islam/Asking for worldy needs in dua

Question
Asalam, i hope my question benefits everyone.I wanted to know
that it is said that the best time for duas to be answered is 1) The
last third of the night 2) While the person is in prostration and 3) If
a person raises hand and makes dua towards Qubla for his worldly needs.I
wanted to know that can i ask ALLAH for my worldly needs while in sujood
in Tahajud prayers in my own native language urdu since i am a non arab
speaker and then after completing my Tahajud prayers.I give a  gap and
ask ALLAH for my worldly needs by raising my hands and praising Allah
and Sending blessings to the prophet.In this way i can ask ALLAH in 2
different ways .Do you think that this approach of mine is permissible
or should i stick with Tahajjud only.The only reason i want to do this
is that i want to benefit from both prostration and later raising hands.

Answer
Wa Alaikum Assalaam WB.

AlHamdulillaah I have already answered your question.

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM Inshaa Allaah.
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM
ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
IN SHAA ALLAAH AAMEEN
MAASHAA ALLAAH

Islam

Islamic Scholar